The Standard Solution
The Standard Solution is perfect for small businesses, businesses in a small geographic area or a non-competitive industry. It will give you everything you need to be online and be seen.
What is the Standard SEO Solution?
- Onpage Optimization
- Offpage Optimization
- Link building
- Image Optimization
What does Onsite Optimization Mean?
Search engines are essentially number crunchers which compare your website with the rest of the internet. They are searching for the best result based on what the searcher is looking for. Search engines take the information that is given to them and put together an analysis based on human behaviors and give a relative result.
My Onpage SEO Standard Solution includes:
- Analysis and Optimization of:
- Meta Descriptions
- Headings and subheadings semantics, structure, and language
- Title Tag structures semantics, structure, and language
- Target keywords
- URL structures
- Website page desktop and mobile upload speeds
- Schema analysis and development
- Duplicate content analysis and amendment
- Mobile-friendliness assessment
- Note: Websites will be required to have AMP functionality due to the implementation of Google’s Mobile-First policies in July of 2018. The cost for AMP website development is not included in the Enterprise Solution
What is Offsite Optimization?
Every aspect of your business that doesn’t exist on your website, but still exists on the internet, is offsite content. This is where SEO goes beyond the focus of your site and plunges to deeper regions.
The SEO Enterprise Solution provides your online existence with:
- Analysis of external links, and disavow of undesirables
- Keyword ranking analysis
- Google My Business set up set and ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Google Site Set Up
- Google Search Console setup, monitoring, and maintenance
- Google Analytics set up and monitoring
- Andrea also provides training in understanding your metrics so that you don’t have to rely on written reports which can be positioned to always look positive. That is not the reality of the internet!
- Specialized slow-drip link building campaign of 5-10 links per month
- Links to back to your site vary across social, local, industry, personal, professional and other external websites
How do you Optimize Your Online Images?
Images must be correctly sized and optimized in order to load on your site correctly. Even more important, mobile loading times. If your site is not loading quickly enough for mobile, chances are you are not going to rank well.
Search engines also use the information in image files, known as EXIF data, to rank images in search results. To further optimize your online marketing potential, Andrea provides comprehensive image optimization.
Once all of your images have been optimized, they will be submitted to the leading image websites, including:
- Google My Business
- Google Photos
One More Way that Andrea helps Local Businesses
An expert photographer can schedule a photography shoot of your business. Images will include a complete set of 360 panoramic images, as well as a virtual tour. The photo set will be submitted to Google My Business, providing your customers with another level of promotional media.
Two-dimensional images, not used for 360 photos, will also be optimized, geotagged, and added to the sites listed above.
Andrea also provides consultation services for businesses that aren’t located within our photography service area. She will guide you through the process of finding and hiring an experienced photographer. Once all pictures have been taken and distributed, she will provide the same optimization services.
How much does the Standard Solution cost?
After payment is made, we will make email contact with you to get a contract over to you and get your information in order to get started.
If you have any questions please call Josh: (520)265-2675
Other items to note (these will be in the contract):
Costs I do not cover:
- I do not cover specialty site fees like Chambers of Commerces.
- Dev costs like AMP site, any kind of app dev, new websites, art, logos. I can do most the art, logos and header images but if you are looking for something new, I will have our web dev step in but it will be an additional cost.
- Any scholarships, sponsorships, print materials, PPC costs, hosting costs, memberships to sites.
You own everything. All sites, passwords, art and links. If you decide to move to another provider, I will happily assist the transfer in a reasonable amount of time as to not have any interruption in your rankings or services.
There is no contract between us as to notice. You may quit any time. If I am in a position where I need to stop services, I will give a 30-day notice to you in order to find another provider and assist with the transfer.
I can not guarantee first place results on any search engine. No one should ever make such a statement as search engines have their own algorithms controlled by their respective companies. I promise “best efforts”. If I feel that I can’t get you where you need to be, I will happily find you a provider that I trust and will hopefully be a better fit.
I will always be honest with you about your rankings, my limitations, my thoughts and suggestions. Even if this is at the detriment of me, you will always get the truth. My job for you is to help you succeed.
The preferred method of communication is email. This allows both of us to have a paper trail of what was said and avoids misunderstandings. I am always will to talk on the phone but may follow up with an email so we are on the same page.
If you are concerned about something, please just let me know and I will research it and/or fix it.
If there is something you are interested in and you need me to learn it, I am willing to do that. I do try keep up on the latest developments but if you hear something that you are curious about, please just let me know.