The Professional Solution
The Professional Solution is the most popular suite of services we offer.
What Makes a Superior SEO Solution?
There are five areas of your online existence that must be a part of your SEO plan in order for it to be successful. They are:
- Onpage Optimization
- Offpage Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Content Development
- Image Optimization
What is Onsite Optimization?
Search engines (like Google, Bing and Yahoo) are essentially giant calculators that determine if your site “adds up” compared to other sites. The goal of search engines is customer satisfaction, or in their words, “a good user experience”. Their “calculator” is based on predictors of human behavior, i.e., how someone searches.
The Professional SEO Solution includes a complete package that touches on all important elements like:
- Analysis and Optimization of:
- Meta Descriptions
- Headings and subheadings semantics, structure, and language
- Title Tag structures semantics, structure, and language
- Target keywords
- URL structures
- Website page desktop and mobile upload speeds
- Schema analysis and development
- Duplicate content analysis and amendment
- Mobile-friendliness assessment
- Note: Websites will be required to have AMP functionality due to the implementation of Google’s Mobile-First policies in July of 2018. The cost for AMP website development is not included in the any of my package offers
What is meant by Offsite Optimization?
All parts of your online business that doesn’t exist on your website, but still exists on the internet, is offsite content. This is where SEO goes beyond the focus of your website and analyzes how search engines see you, how potential customers find you and gives you an online presence.
The Professional Solution provides your online existence with:
- Analysis of external links, and disavow of undesirables
- Keyword ranking analysis
- Google My Business set up set and ongoing monitoring and maintenance
- Google Site Set Up
- Google Search Console setup, monitoring, and maintenance
- Google Analytics set up and monitoring
- Andrea also provides training in understanding your metrics so that you don’t have to rely on written reports.
- Andrea’s specialized slow-drip linkbuilding campaign of 10-15 links per month
- Links to back to your site vary across social, local, industry, personal, professional and other external websites
How do I Optimize Your Social Media?
Social media is the intersection of people through online communities, organizations and forums.
Many SEO agencies don’t, or can’t, provide social media management. The theory is that social media doesn’t affect search results. Whether it does or does not is not the bottom line. The fact that there are people going to these places is the real golden egg. People are who you are trying to reach. So it makes sense to have social media as part of your overall online marketing strategy.
The Professional Solution for Social Media Management includes:
- Setup, monitoring, optimization and maintenance of:
- Google Photos
- LinkedIn Personal
- LinkedIn Business
- Additional social mediums can be added to this package for an additional cost
What is Premium Content?
Premium content is unique, original written copy that has been optimized to capture the attention of people as well as the search engines. Through Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) knowledge, content is created in order to gain the most attention from interested parties and the search engines.
The Professional Solution provides content development which addresses:
- Copy length of at 1000 words or more
- Proper use of Headings and Subheadings
- Backlinks and anchor text, or internal links found within the content
- Contextually friendly titles, complete with LSI analysis
- Pre-release approval of content
- Image processing, to include optimal sizing, advanced geotagging, and alt-text
- Social syndication
- Weekly posts optimized for Google and users
How do you Optimize Images?
Google’s Web Fundamentals article on Image Optimization points out the fact that images account for the majority of the memory downloaded from websites. Oversized images can slow down your site. If you site is too slow, it affects your overall Quality Score (QS) and the search engines will not rank you as high. Remember, “a good user experience”?
Once all of your images have been optimized, they will be submitted to the following image websites:
- Google My Business
- Google Photos
One More Way that Andrea helps Local Businesses
An expert photographer can schedule a photography shoot of your business. Images will include a complete set of 360 panoramic images, as well as a virtual tour. The photo set will be submitted to Google My Business, providing your customers with another level of promotional media.
Two-dimensional images, not used for 360 photos, will also be optimized, geotagged, and added to the sites listed above.
Andrea also provides consultation services for businesses that aren’t located within our photography service area. She will guide you through the process of finding and hiring an experienced photographer. Once all pictures have been taken and distributed, she will provide the same optimization services.
How much does the Andrea Lynn Drake SEO Professional Solution cost?
The cost of Pay-Per-Click advertising is rising. As Google and other search engines, as well as online advertisers, continue to watch traffic diverge to organic search results, the demand for “premium” ads is changing.
Blog writing and content development is a beast all its own. Many websites are looking for the “cheap” solution, trying to find quality work for less than 5 cents per word.
Businesses are finding that they must spend more and more time managing their online content to stay competitive. This means less time spent on their own products and services.
If you summarize the costs for all of these separate incidentals, the experience, knowledge, and superior capabilities that our single service offers is beyond comparison. Andrea provides an all-encompassing online marketing service that not only meets the individual objectives, but integrates them into a holistic solution.
For this all-inclusive service, technical support, consultation on-demand, and honesty and integrity of work, the worth is much greater than the cost.
The SEO Professional Solution: Premium Online Marketing Services
After payment is made, we will email a contract over to you. Next, we will request your onboarding information in order to initiate services.
If you have any questions please call Josh: 623-900-6538
Other items to note (these will be in the contract):
Costs I do not cover:
- Specialty site fees, such as Chambers of Commerce.
- Web Development costs like Mobile AMP sites, any kind of application development, new websites, art, or logos. We are capable of producing most digital media, logos, and header images. If you are looking for something automated or extraordinary, our web development department can provide it an additional cost.
- Any scholarships, sponsorships, print materials, PPC costs, hosting costs, site membership fees.
The client always retains all associated elements of their SEO suite. This includes all sites, passwords, art and links associated with your account. If, at any time, you decide to move to another SEO service provider, I will happily assist the transfer in a reasonable amount of time to ensure that you do have any interruption in your rankings or services.
There is no contract between us regarding the length of service. You may quit any time. If I am in a position where I need to stop services, I will give you a 30-day stop services notice so that you may find another provider. I will also assist with the product transfer.
I can not guarantee first place results on any search engine. No one should ever make such a claim, because search engines have their own algorithms controlled by their respective companies. I promise that I will provide my “best efforts”. If I feel that I can’t get you where you need to be, I will happily find you a provider that I trust will be a better fit.
I will always be honest with you about your rankings, my limitations, my thoughts, and suggestions. Even if this is to my own detriment, you will always get the truth. My objective is to help you succeed and I will not compromise my integrity to that end.
The preferred method of communication is email. This allows both of us to have a paper trail of what was said and avoids misunderstandings. I am always willing to talk on the phone, but may follow up with an email to confirm that we are on the same page.
If you are concerned about something, please let me know and I will research it and/or fix it.
If there is something you are interested in and you need me to learn it, I am willing to do that. My staff and I keep up on the latest developments in SEO and digital marketing, but if you hear something that you are curious about, please let me know.